2012 Foodie Awards Sweepstakes Official Rules and Regulations
Magazine sweeps ad disclosures:
One prize winner: vegetariantimes.com users will be invited to enter a random drawing to win a $250.00 Whole Foods Market gift card. Total prize value: $250.00. Fulfillment will be by Vegetarian Times.
To enter, fill out the entry form online at vegetariantimes.com. All entries must contain all requested information, and must be accurately completed or entry will be voided. Limit one entry per person.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Offer valid in the continental United States and the District of Columbia only (Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited or restricted by law). Must be age 18 or older as of 05/01/12 to enter or win. Sweepstakes starts on 05/01/12 and ends on 05/31/12. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
Official Rules: VegetarianTimes.com 2012 Foodie Awards Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY: VegetarianTimes.com 2011 Foodie Awards Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia who as of 05/01/12 are 18 years of age or older. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the Sponsor, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents, and foregoing employees’ household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. TIMING: Sweepstakes begins 05/01/12 and ends 05/31/12.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Limit one entry per person. To enter, fill in all requested information at vegetariantimes.com, and must be accurately completed or entry will be voided. Sponsor reserves the right to include a Sweepstakes official entry form.
5. PRIZE: The prize will be one $250.00 Whole Foods Market gift card. Total prize value: $250.00. Vegetarian Times will handle fulfillment, which includes shipping. Sweepstakes prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize (or portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason in which case, Sponsor will at their sole discretion award a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about 06/01/12, winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received. By entering, participants agree: a) to be bound by these rules; b) that winning is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements of these rules; c) that the decisions of the Sponsor and/or the above-mentioned independent judging organization shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or phone within about five (5) days of drawing, and within seven (7) days of notification postmark must correctly complete, execute, and return as directed an Affidavit, Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement including where lawful, a Publicity Release (plus any additional documents required at the discretion of Sponsor). Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize, in which case prize may be awarded to an alternate by random drawing.
8. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner agrees to defend, release, and hold harmless the Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising, and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind (including any for the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the use, acceptance, or possession of a Sweepstakes prize. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
9. CONDITIONS: Participants agree that by participating they release the Releasees from any liability in connection with: a) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen, postage due or misdirected; b) Any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); c) Any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any Web site, or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. In the event that the Sweepstakes is infected by a computer virus/worm, or is not capable of running or being executed as planned (as a result of but not limited to an error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, or technical failure) or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at the entry Web site(s) mentioned above, and winner(s) will be determined solely by an independent judging organization in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect and/or non-disqualified entries. In such event, Releasees shall have no liability to any participant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. LAWS: Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited or restricted.
11. WINNER LIST: The name of the winner will be available by sending a postcard by 05/31/12 to: VegetarianTimes.com 2012 Foodie Awards Sweepstakes c/o Vegetarian Times, 300 N. Continental Blvd., Ste. 650, El Segundo, CA 90245
12. SPONSOR: Vegetarian Times, 300 N. Continental Blvd., Ste. 650, El Segundo, CA 90245
you might also like
Cabbage Salad with Baked Tofu and Lemon-Soy Vinaigrette
Cranberry-Pear Lattice Tart
Sibi's Crustless Cranberry-Pecan Pie
Roasted Vegetable Linguine with Torn Fresh Basil
General Tso’s Tofu
Root Vegetable Medley with Brussels Sprouts
Caramelized Onion Tart
Malaysian Tropical Curry with Lemongrass and Shallots