- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 large baking apples, peeled, cored, and diced (1 lb.)
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, and set out six 4-oz. ovenproof ramekins.
2. Pulse oats in food processor until coarsely ground. Combine oats, oil, sugar, and salt in small bowl.
3. Combine apples and dates in medium bowl, divide among ramekins, and top with oat mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until apples are softened and topping is golden brown. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.March 2014 p.48