Arugula and Peach Salad
30 minutes or fewer
is all about the tangy dressing. Choose the brightest, ripest stone fruits you can find, and feel free to substitute other fresh-looking salad greens for the arugula.
- 10 cups arugula
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced into thin wedges
- 2 green bell peppers, finely chopped (2 cups)
- ⅔ cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. fresh orange juice
- ½ tsp. grated orange zest
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Combine arugula, peaches, bell peppers, and almonds in large bowl.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, orange juice, orange zest, salt, and cayenne in separate bowl. Just before serving, toss salad with dressing.