Baked Potato Pizza
Makes 2 11-inch round pizzas or 1 large rectangular pizza
A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 3 Tbs. olive oil, divided
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- 1 baked potato, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- ½ cup raw broccoli florets
- ⅔ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped chives
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Brush 2 Tbs. olive oil over par-baked crust. Top with garlic, sliced baked potato, and broccoli florets. Drizzle with 1 Tbs. olive oil, and add Cheddar cheese and sour cream (in dollops).
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven, then sprinkle with chives.
March 2014 p.81