Broccoli Raab Flat Bread Pizza
Grab a package of prepared dough and a jar of your favorite tomato sauce to make an easy pizza that gets gourmet flair from broccoli raab.
1. Place 1 oven rack on bottom rung of oven and second rack on middle rung. Preheat oven to 450°F. Sprinkle large baking sheet with cornmeal.
2. Bring 2 inches water to a boil in large saucepan. Add broccoli raab, cover pan, and cook 4 minutes. Turn greens with tongs, and cook 4 minutes more, or until bright green. Drain, and coarsely chop.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli raab, and cook 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle work surface with cornmeal. Roll out dough into 16- x 12-inch oval. Transfer to prepared baking sheet, and bake on middle rack 10 minutes, or until dough is puffed.
5. Remove dough from oven, and spread marinara sauce over top. Scatter broccoli raab pieces over sauce, and top with olives, cheese, and bell pepper (if using). Bake on bottom oven rack 10 minutes more, or until crust is crispy.