Chimichangas with Fresh Tomato Salsa
An oversize beef chimichanga at a restaurant can pack 800 calories and 46 grams of fatenough to feed three people! Our low-fat, high-flavor version of the Mexican specialty is a guilt-free indulgence. Heating the tortillas makes them easier to roll.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 ½ lbs. fat-free ground soy "meat"
- 14.5-oz. can low-sodium diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp. chopped roasted jalapeno pepper
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 6 medium (7 ½-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Fresh Tomato Salsa