30 minutes or fewer
The antioxidant-packed vinaigrette for this salad
is made with unsweetened cranberry juice rather than vinegar.
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. canola oil
- 1 Tbs. walnut or hazelnut oil
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped (2 Tbs.)
- 4 cups arugula
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- 1/³ cup chopped toasted pecans
1. To make Cranberry Vinaigrette: Whisk together cranberry juice and mustard in small bowl. Whisk in canola and walnut oils until smooth. Stir in shallot, and season with pepper.
2. To make Salad: Toss arugula, dried cranberries, and pecans with vinaigrette.