Creamy Cucumber Soup
- 2 medium-size cucumbers, peeled (about 1 lb.)
- 1 ⅓ cups firm silken tofu, drained (about 10 oz.)
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh dill
- 6 green onions, chopped (about ⅓ cup)
1. Grate half of 1 cucumber into large bowl. Coarsely chop all remaining cucumber.
2. Purée chopped cucumber, tofu, lemon juice, dill and 1/4 cup water until smooth in blender or food processor.
3. Add tofu mixture and green onions to grated cucumber, and stir to combine. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours before serving.July 2006