Creamy Wake-Up Shake
30 minutes or fewer
To really speed things up, make a double or triple batch of the soymilk-juice-vanilla-syrup-ginger
mixture, and refrigerate it in an airtight container. In the morning, put 2 cups of it in the blender with the fruit and ice, then just whip and sip.
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1 cup tropical juice blend
- 1 Tbs. maple syrup, honey or brown rice syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger (optional)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen fruit such as melon, peach slices, strawberries or bananas
- ½ cup crushed ice
1. Combine soymilk, juice, maple syrup, vanilla and ginger, if using, in blender, and process until smooth.
2. Add fruit and ice, and process until blended. Garnish with extra berries, if desired. Serve immediately.