Curried Quinoa Salad with Nectarines and Sugar Snap Peas
1. Cook sugar snap peas in large saucepan of boiling salted water 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Transfer to paper-towel-lined plate with slotted spoon to drain.
2. Stir quinoa and 1 Tbs. curry powder into same pot of boiling water. Cook 14 minutes, or until quinoa is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together remaining 1 Tbs. curry powder, vinegar, chutney sauce, and oil in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside.
4. Toss together sugar snap peas, nectarines, and onion in large bowl. Add watercress.
5. Drain quinoa, and rinse under cold water to cool; drain again. Add quinoa and dressing to salad, and toss to coat. Serve salad garnished with watercress sprigs.