Dairy-Free Ziti with Sun-Dried Tomato ?Cream?
30 minutes or fewer
The flavorful no-cook sauce is warmed by tossing with the hot cooked pasta. This recipe is adapted from 366 Simply Delicious Dairy-Free Recipes by Robin Robertson (Plume/Penguin, 1997).
- 1 Tbs. salt
- 1 lb. dried ziti or other tubular pasta
- 1 cup drained and chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup silken tofu, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley