Eggplant Antipasto Salad
30 minutes or fewer
30 minutes or fewer This gorgeous salad makes an elegant light meal with some whole-grain sourdough bread. To serve as an appetizer course for 8 people, reduce the cheese to 4 oz.
- 2 large eggplants (about 1 ½ lb. each), trimmed and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 6-oz. jar sliced oil-packed roasted red peppers, oil drained and reserved
- 6 to 8 cups mixed spring greens, as desired
- 8 oz. regular or soy mozzarella, cubed
- ¼ cup bottled balsamic vinaigrette, or more to taste