Makes 2 11-inch round pizzas or 1 large rectangular pizza
Amy's Bistro Burger is a good gluten-free
veggie burger to use in this recipe. A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 1¼ cups pizza sauce
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 crumbled cooked gluten-free veggie-burger patty
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over par-baked crust. Top with shredded mozzarella, diced pineapple, crumbled veggie-burger patty, and red pepper flakes.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and/or toppings brown. Remove from oven, and top with arugula.
March 2014 p.80