Heritage Lane Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup sherry or apple cider
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic Cinnamon Powder
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Walnut Baker's Pieces
1. Bring sherry, sugar, and cinnamon to a simmer in saucepan over medium heat. Simmer 1 minute, or until sugar has dissolved. Add cranberries and walnuts, and cook 8 minutes, or until cranberries have popped, stirring constantly.
2. Transfer to bowl, and chill well before serving.November 2009