Hot Artichoke Dip
Makes about 2 1/2 cups
Everyone loves spinach-artichoke dip, but it's a fat-and-calorie fiesta. Not this recipe—yet you'll never know it.
- 1 12-oz. pkg. light silken tofu
- 2 Tbs. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tsp.)
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 15.5-oz. can artichoke quarters in water, drained, rinsed, chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- paprika for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Purée tofu, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and onion powder in blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to bowl.
2. Stir artichokes, spinach and Parmesan cheese into tofu mixture. Spoon into 8-inch glass pie dish or casserole. Bake 20 minutes. Dust with paprika; serve.