Jellied Cranberry Molds
- 1 12-oz. bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup agave nectar
- ¾ cup ruby or tawny port
- ¼ tsp. whole allspice berries
1. Bring all ingredients to a boil in saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 15 minutes, or until cranberries have popped and mixture has thickened, stirring occasionally. Cool 15 minutes.
2. Press mixture through fine-mesh sieve set over bowl, until you have 2 cups thick purée; discard solids.
3. Coat 8 foil muffin-cup liners or mini-molds with cooking spray. Fill each with 1/4 cup cranberry mixture. Cover, and refrigerate 3 hours, or until set. To serve, peel back muffin liners, and pop molds onto serving plate.November 2007