Layered Ice Cream Terrine
This ice cream dessert is a happy combination of some of the most popular flavors: chocolate, vanilla and raspberry. But don’t stop here, any of your favorite ice creams can be used.
- 12 unfilled ladyfingers
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream or vanilla frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream or chocolate frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 2 cups nondairy whipped topping or 1 cup heavy cream, whipped stiff with 1 Tbs. sugar
- Melted semisweet chocolate or chocolate ice cream sauce for drizzling