- 8 oz. frozen mango chunks, thawed
- 2 12-oz. cans fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 14-oz. can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded and minced, optional
1. Place mango chunks in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Add evaporated milk, condensed milk, and cardamom; process until blended. Pour mixture into 1 1/2-qt. metal container. Cover, and freeze 8 hours, or overnight.
2. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with jalapeño, if using.