Mesclun Salad with Miso Vinaigrette
30 minutes or fewer
Miso paste keeps this vinaigrette thick and blended for up to two days. Try it as a dip or a sauce for roasted tofu.
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp. miso paste
- 3 Tbs. grapeseed or canola oil
- 5 cups mesclun greens
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs. toasted sesame seeds
1. To make Miso Dressing: Whisk together lemon juice and miso paste in small bowl. Whisk in oil.
2. To make Salad: toss together all ingredients with Miso Dressing.
September 2012 p.44