This Moroccan-inspired dinner is delicious served with chopped tomatoes, drizzled with a fruity olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve fruit sorbet for dessert.
- 1 box quick-cooking couscous
- ½ tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. curry powder, or to taste
- ½ tsp. plus 18 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 (1512 oz.) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced in quarters
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes or 15-oz.
- can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- ½ cup chopped cilantro