Pico de Gallo Pizza
Makes 2 11-inch round pizzas or 1 large rectangular pizza
A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 2 cups fresh tomato salsa (from the refrigerated section)
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 1¼ cups queso blanco
- 1 cup frozen fire-roasted corn, thawed
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup chopped watercress or lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread tomato salsa over par-baked crust. Top with queso blanco and fire-roasted corn.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until toppings are hot and cheese begins to brown, then garnish with avocado and watercress or lettuce.
March 2014 p.80