Pineapple, Cucumber, and Avocado Salsa
Makes 3 cups
30 minutes or fewer
Sweet, crunchy, creamy, and spicy, this colorful salsa is practically an appetizer on its own.
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced (1⅓ cups)
- ½ small pineapple, peeled, cored, and diced (1¼ cups), plus more for juicing
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (¼ cup)
- 3–4 tsp. finely chopped
Fresno chile or red jalapeño chile
- 1 8-oz. avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced
1. Stir together cucumber, pineapple, green onions, and chile in medium bowl.
2. Squeeze enough additional pineapple dice through garlic press and into small bowl to extract 1/4 cup juice. Stir pineapple juice into salsa, and fold in avocado. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and let stand 5 minutes before serving.