Roasted Cauliflower with Ras el Hanout Tahini Sauce
30 minutes or fewer
This recipe showcases the flavor differences between fresh and roasted ras el hanout.
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 3 Tbs. tahini
- 2–3 Tbs. Ras el Hanout
- 2 small or 1 large head cauliflower, cut into 2-inch florets (8 cups)
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbs. tahini
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Ras el Hanout
1. To make Cauliflower: Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, or coat with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together oil, tahini, and Ras el Hanout in large bowl. Add cauliflower, and toss to coat cauliflower with sauce. Spread cauliflower on prepared baking sheet, and roast 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned and dry, stirring once or twice.
3. To make Tahini Sauce: Whisk together all ingredients with 1/2 cup water in bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Transfer Cauliflower to platter, and drizzle with Tahini Sauce just before serving. Serve with lemon wedges.
June 2012 p.76