Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Bok Choy
30 minutes or fewer
Japanese udon noodles replace spaghetti or linguine in an Asian-flavored pasta.
- 1 8-oz. pkg. udon noodles, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks (½ cup)
- 1 8-oz. pkg. Asian-flavored baked tofu, cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium head bok choy, cut into 1-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
1. Cook udon noodles according to package directions. Drain.
2. Heat oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in skillet or wok 1 minute over medium heat. Add carrot, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add tofu, and stir-fry 1 minute. Add bok choy, and stir-fry 5 minutes, or until greens wilt. Fold in udon noodles and soy sauce, and cook 3 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice.