Swiss Miss Pizza
Makes 2 11-inch round pizzas or 1 large rectangular pizza
A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 1 cup prepared butternut squash soup
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 1½ cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel
- 1 cup thinly sliced radicchio
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread 1 cup prepared butternut squash soup over par-baked crust. Top with Swiss cheese, sliced fennel, sliced radicchio, and sliced black olives.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
March 2014 p.81