Makes 2 11-inch round pizzas or 1 large rectangular pizza
Alternate slices of orange and white sweet potatoes for extra color. A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 1½ cups cooked, sliced sweet potatoes
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅔ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Brush sun-dried tomato pesto over par-baked crust. Top with sweet potatoes, red onion, and feta cheese.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and/or toppings brown. Remove from oven, and top with arugula.
March 2014 p.34