Three-Herb Cherry Tomato Pizza
Makes 2 11-inch round pizzas or 1 large rectangular pizza
A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 1¼ cups marinara sauce
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1½ cups halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped chives
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread marinara sauce over par-baked crust. Top with fresh mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven, and top with parsley, basil, and chives.
March 2014 p.81