Tofu Custard Tart with Fresh Fruit
Once you’ve discovered how easy it is to use tofu as a custard in this dessert, you’ll want to make it all the time. Fresh vanilla bean masks the “soy” flavor of the tofu so all you get is the smooth, creamy texture. This version is topped with fresh mango and kiwi, but choose any favorite fruit that’s in season.
- 2 12-oz. pkgs. silken lite firm tofu, drained
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 6-oz. prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 small mango, peeled, pitted, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced