Triple Chocolate-Mint Cookies
1. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into large bowl. Stir in 1/3 cup chocolate chips, and set aside.
2. Cream margarine, cane sugar, and brown sugar with electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in oil, soymilk, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract until smooth. Beat in flour mixture.
3. Roll dough into 12-inch log, 3 inches in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
5. Slice dough log into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. (Return log to refrigerator between batches to keep it firm.) Place rounds 2 to 3 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until tops are crackly. Cool on baking sheets.
6. Melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips in microwave on low power or in double boiler. Dip fork into melted chocolate, and shake over cookies to make lines of chocolate. Let chocolate set, then store in airtight container.