Ultimate Chocolate ‘Cheesecake’
This creamy ||cheesecake|| is lighter than conventional versions but just as satisfying. It keeps up to 3 days, loosely covered with foil. Use a food processor to make the graham cracker crumbs.
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (7 double crackers)
- ¼ cup ground blanched almonds (1 oz.)
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. soft spread or softened margarine
- 19 oz. silken tofu (2 ⅓ cups)
- 1 8-oz. pkg. tofu "cream cheese"
- ½ cup fat-free chocolate topping or chocolate syrup
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice