White Sangria with Fruit
30 minutes or fewer
In the summer, white sangria is a refreshing change from white wine.To peel peaches, cook them in boiling water for 30 seconds, then plunge into ice water. The skins should slip right off.
- 4 (750-ml.) bottles dry white wine
- 3 cups raspberries or blackberries
- 3 cups peeled, thinly sliced peaches (5 medium)
- 1 cup peach brandy (optional)
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice (3 medium)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (3 to 4 medium)
- 1 ½ quarts (6 cups) well-chilled sparkling water
- In very large pitcher, stir together all ingredients except sparkling water. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. Just before serving, stir in sparkling water.
Do ahead: You can mix all the ingredients except sparkling water up to 1 day ahead.