I Can’t Believe It’s Dairy Free Recipe Contest
Official Rules: Vegetarian Times 2013 I Can’t Believe It’s Dairy Free Recipe Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER
1. TIMING: Contest begins on 2/1/13 and ends on 2/28/13.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your original recipe at vegetariantimes.com/contests-challenges/sodelicious. Entry must be accurately completed or will be voided.
3. DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES:
All entries must be received by 11:59 pm PST February 28, 2013
4. ELIGIBILITY: Vegetarian Times Reader Recipe Contest is open only to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia who as of time of entry are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents, and foregoing employees’ household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter the contest.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit a vegan recipe that call for no more than eight ingredients at vegetariantimes.com/contests-challenges/sodelicious, by February 28, 2013. Entry must be accurately completed or will be voided. Limit 1 recipe per person. (5) Finalists will be contacted via email to submit a photo of their recipe on or around March 4, 2013.
5. JUDGING PROCEDURE: Eligible recipes will include the use of at least one So Delicious Dairy Free product. (Salt, pepper, cooking spray, and water are freebies —you don’t have to count them in your eight ingredients). Recipes will be judged on originality, taste, ease of preparation, presentation and use of one or more So Delicious Dairy Free products. Recipes must be original, vegan and previously unpublished elsewhere. Any recipe that includes a non-vegan product (ex. chicken broth, ground beef, dairy) will be automatically disqualified.
Winning recipes will be chosen by editors of Vegetarian Times and will be published on VegetarianTimes.com.
(1) first place winner will receive (1) Year Supply of So Delicious Dairy Free Products ($400 Estimated Retail Value) and (1) $200 Visa Gift Card. Total Estimated Prize Value: $600
Each contest prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize (or portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason in which case, Sponsor will at their sole discretion award a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value. Each winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including where applicable sales tax) due for their awarded prize, as well as all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of their awarded prize. Subject to the conditions herein, the prizes will be awarded.
NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email on or around March 15, 2013.
MISCELLANEOUS: All submissions will become the sole property of Active Interest Media and the Sponsor, So Delicious Dairy Free, which may reprint or otherwise exploit the entry in any manner, in any media. By submitting the entry, you agree that your name, voice, likeness and biographical data may be used by Active Interest Media for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this contest, entrants and winner agree to abide by all contest rules and by decision of judges. Entrants and winner also agree to release Active Interest Media, and affiliated companies, and their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors and employees, from and against any claim, liability, loss or expense of any kind resulting from entry or participation in the contest or acceptance or use of the prize. Within seven (7) days of notification postmark must correctly complete, execute and return as directed an Affidavit, Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement including where lawful, a Publicity Release (plus any additional documents required at the discretion of Sponsor).
SPONSOR: Vegetarian Times, 475 Sansome Street, Suite 850, San Francisco, CA 94111