Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Get creative with your favorite greens, and take advantage of the opportunity to throw in leftovers from other recipes, such as extra ginger-carrot broccoli from the Stir-fried Tofu Bento Box with Sesame Soba Noodles and Ginger-Carrot Broccoli and roasted vegetables from the Grilled Vegetable Wrap.
1. To make salad: toss together all ingredients in large bowl.
2. To make Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette: Whisk together lemon juice, mustard, and garlic in small bowl. Whisk in oil and basil.
3. To serve: top 2 1/2 cups salad with 1 Tbs. Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette.
- Serving Size 2 1/2 c salad and 1 T vinaigrette
- Calories 185
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 83 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g