Ripe peaches become even more meltingly sweet when heated in packets on the grill with a touch of butter and cinnamon.
- 3 cups thinly sliced peaches (about 4 medium)
- 2 Tbs. Amaretto liqueur
- 2 tsp. cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 4 1-inch-thick slices prepared angel food cake
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Cut 2 10-inch lengths heavy-duty foil. Place 11/2 cups peaches in center of each foil sheet, and top with 1 Tbs. Amaretto, 1 tsp. butter, and 1/8 tsp. cinnamon. Fold foil edges together to seal packets, and place on grill. Cook 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer packets to baking sheet to cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together sour cream and honey in bowl.
4. Grill cake slices 30 seconds each, or until golden. Transfer to plates, top with peaches, and garnish with honey cream.
- Calories: 201
- Carbohydrate Content: 36 g
- Cholesterol Content: 13 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 237 mg
- Sugar Content: 18 g