Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
For authentic Southern flavor, top these tacos with prepared coleslaw instead of shredded lettuce.
1. To make BBQ Sauce: Combine all ingredients in bowl.
2. To make Tacos: Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and carrots, and cook 3 minutes, or until vegetables are softened, stirring halfway through. Add soy crumbles and 2 Tbs. BBQ Sauce. Cook 8 minutes, or until soy crumbles are browned.
3. Fill tortillas with soy crumble mixture. Top with red onion, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, and relish, if desired. Serve with BBQ Sauce.
- Calories 178
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 409 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g