Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 3-inch-long sticks
- 2 large stalks celery, cut into 3-inch-long sticks
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into long thin strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into eighths, then into 3-inch-long sticks
- 1/2 cup cured black and green olives
- 6 to 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese or soy mozzarella, thinly sliced (1 1/2 to 2 cups)
- 4 oz. firm goat cheese, chilled and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 cup drained jarred pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup drained jarred roasted red and/or yellow peppers
On large serving platter, arrange carrots, celery, bell peppers and zucchini in clusters. Drizzle with a little dressing.
Add olives, mozzarella, goat cheese if using, pepperoncini and roasted peppers to platter. Garnish with basil and serve, passing additional dressing separately.
- Calories 217
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 441 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g