This fall slaw is packed with surprises: cilantro, citrus, and crunchy-sweet apples.
- 3 cups coarsely grated red cabbage
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into matchsticks (11/4 cups)
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbs. fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. agave nectar
- 2 tsp. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. olive oil
1. Toss together cabbage, bell pepper, apple, and cilantro in large bowl.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients in small bowl. Drizzle dressing over cabbage mixture, and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Calories: 63
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 52 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g