Apple, Carrot, Ginger, and Fennel Smoothie
The refreshing bite of ginger in this fiber-rich smoothie will wake you up on the groggiest Monday morning. For a pretty presentation, garnish with diced apple and fennel fronds.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 sweet, crisp apple, such as Pink Lady or Honeycrisp, cored
- 1 cup sliced fennel bulb
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and roughly chopped (3/4 cup)
- 2 Tbs. peeled fresh ginger slices
- 1 cup unfiltered apple juice
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Calories 144
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 63 mg
- Sugar Content 24 g