Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Apples and dates come together beautifully in this low-fat crisp. You can mix and match apple varieties for more flavor complexity.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, and set out six 4-oz. ovenproof ramekins.
2. Pulse oats in food processor until coarsely ground. Combine oats, oil, sugar, and salt in small bowl.
3. Combine apples and dates in medium bowl, divide among ramekins, and top with oat mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until apples are softened and topping is golden brown. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Calories 146
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 100 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g