Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Toast walnuts in skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned and fragrant.
2. Place mixed greens and apples in large bowl.
3. Whisk together vinegar, maple syrup, oil and mustard in small bowl. Drizzle over salad, and toss gently to coat.
4. Divide salad among plates. Sprinkle each serving with walnuts, and serve.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 151
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 64 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g