Slice the potatoes as thinly as possible for this recipe to ensure they cook evenly.
- 8 oz. new potatoes, thinly sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 12-oz. pkg. frozen artichoke hearts, thawed (2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen baby peas
- 2 medium leeks, white and light green parts chopped (1 cup)
- 3 Tbs. prepared pesto
- 3 Tbs. grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped basil
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place 4 16-inch lengths of aluminum foil on work surface. Fold foil in half from short side. Unfold. Shape corners and edges of one half into semicircular “bowl” with 1/2-inch sides. Coat insides of foil with cooking spray.
2. Arrange overlapping slices of potatoes in oval shape over bottom of each packet. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and drizzle each with 2 Tbs. broth.
3. Combine artichoke hearts, peas, leeks, and pesto in medium bowl, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Divide artichoke mixture among packets. Fold other half of foil over ingredients, and seal edges in overlapping folds until packets are sealed. Transfer to baking sheet, and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Transfer packets to serving plates. Let each person open packet slowly and carefully—escaping air will be hot. Sprinkle with Romano cheese and basil.
- Calories: 237
- Carbohydrate Content: 31 g
- Cholesterol Content: 9 mg
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 10 g
- Protein Content: 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 266 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g