Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Slice the potatoes as thinly as possible for this recipe to ensure they cook evenly.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place 4 16-inch lengths of aluminum foil on work surface. Fold foil in half from short side. Unfold. Shape corners and edges of one half into semicircular “bowl” with 1/2-inch sides. Coat insides of foil with cooking spray.
2. Arrange overlapping slices of potatoes in oval shape over bottom of each packet. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and drizzle each with 2 Tbs. broth.
3. Combine artichoke hearts, peas, leeks, and pesto in medium bowl, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Divide artichoke mixture among packets. Fold other half of foil over ingredients, and seal edges in overlapping folds until packets are sealed. Transfer to baking sheet, and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Transfer packets to serving plates. Let each person open packet slowly and carefully—escaping air will be hot. Sprinkle with Romano cheese and basil.
- Calories 237
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 9 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 266 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g