A Provençal-inspired ragoût is a satisfying supper on its own—just add a salad.
- 3 Tbs. olive oil, divided
- 1 13.75-oz. can water-packed whole artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and halved
- 4 cups quartered baby potatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
1. Heat 1 Tbs. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook artichoke hearts cut side down in skillet without stirring, 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Transfer to plate, and set aside.
2. Heat remaining 2 Tbs. oil in skillet. Add potatoes, and season with salt, if desired. Stir, cover pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 10 minutes, or until potatoes are deeply golden all over.
3. Uncover pan, and add artichokes, olives, garlic, rosemary, and lemon zest. Stir 15 to 30 seconds.
4. Add broth, cover, and gently simmer 5 to 6 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender and liquid reduces to a light gravy.
- Calories: 260
- Carbohydrate Content: 36 g
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 9 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 266 mg
- Sugar Content: 0.5 g