- 4 cups water
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium stalk celery, sliced
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
In large pot, combine first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 30 minutes.
Add corn and cabbage. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Add tomato and heat through.
Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with cilantro if desired.
- Calories: 55
- Carbohydrate Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 91 mg