Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Simplicity is key to most Spanish cooking, and this light dessert is no exception. Serve warm, with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of crème fraîche.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together wine and sugar in small bowl. Place peaches cavity-side-up on foil-lined baking sheet; fill each cavity with wine mixture. Bake 1 hour, or until tender.
2. Just before serving, melt butter in small skillet over medium heat. Add pine nuts, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until pine nuts are golden brown.
3. To serve: Place 2 peach halves on each plate. Top with 1 1/2 Tbs. pine nuts.
- Calories 234
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 52 mg
- Sugar Content 21 g