Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place tomatoes and squash onto a baking sheet and toss with oil, vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, pepper, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes, until squash is tender.
- Remove from oven and toss in walnuts. Cover and set aside to cool slightly while polenta is baking.
- Heat oven broiler to high
- Cut polenta into ½ inch discs and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Place discs on a greased baking sheet and broil for 7 to 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and spread with goat cheese. Top with bruschetta mixture and garnish with more chopped herbs and walnuts, if desired. Enjoy immediately!