A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 3 Tbs. olive oil, divided
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- 1 baked potato, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup raw broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Brush 2 Tbs. olive oil over par-baked crust. Top with garlic, sliced baked potato, and broccoli florets. Drizzle with 1 Tbs. olive oil, and add Cheddar cheese and sour cream (in dollops).
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven, then sprinkle with chives.
- Calories: 279
- Carbohydrate Content: 38 g
- Cholesterol Content: 9 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 47 mg
- Sugar Content: 0.5 g