This lovely winter salad highlights how easy it is to use chewy baked tofu right out of the package.
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise or unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 8-oz. pkg. baked tofu (any flavor), cut into short, thin sticks
- 11/2 cups fresh or drained canned pineapple chunks
- 2 large celery stalks, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds or chopped walnuts, optional
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
To make Dressing: Whisk together all ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
To make Salad: Steam broccoli florets 4 to 5 minutes, or until bright green and tender-crisp. Transfer to colander, rinse with cool water, and drain well.
Toss broccoli with remaining Salad ingredients. Add Dressing, and toss to coat.
- Calories: 266
- Carbohydrate Content: 28 g
- Fat Content: 12 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 419 mg
- Sugar Content: 19 g