This recipe is a fun, tropical substitute for classic eggnog. Tamarind paste is commonly found in Asian and Latin markets, but equal parts lime juice and honey work well as a replacement. Garnish with a dusting of cinnamon, if desired.
- 1 13.5-oz. can full-fat coconut milk, chilled overnight in refrigerator
- 4 oz. white rum or pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 11/2 Tbs. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. tamarind paste
Blend all ingredients with 1 1/2 cups ice in blender 10 seconds, or until frothy. Divide among martini glasses, and serve.
- Calories: 230
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12 g
- Sodium Content: 10 mg
- Sugar Content: 15 g