A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 11/4 cups thick gluten-free barbecue sauce
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 11/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread gluten-free barbecue sauce over par-baked crust. Top with shredded cheese and sliced mushrooms; drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and/or toppings brown.
- Calories: 320
- Carbohydrate Content: 45 g
- Cholesterol Content: 15 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 407 mg
- Sugar Content: 10 g